I love using leaves as wraps!
Here's how I do it ...
- 1 large leaf of Swiss Chard (rib removed)
- a few slices of tomato
- red onion, thinly sliced, about 1 Tbsp.
- 1/2 avocado, mashed well and drizzled with olive oil, lime/lemon juice, a sprinkle of sea salt, garlic powder and dried herbs of choice and cayenne pepper if desired
- a pile each of sprouts and micro greens of choice
- a dollop of really spicy Dijon mustard
*Roll all the above ingredients up in the Swiss Chard leaf and enjoy immediately (see video above for details).
Happy raw vegan eating:)